BENEFITS of Apple Cider Honey Vinegar
Apple Cider Honey Vinegar is said to have antibacterial and antifungal properties and is famed for the following benefits:
1. Is said to improve metabolism and is therefore used in body weight management.
2. Is known to be used in regulation of blood sugar and blood pressure.
3. Is used to relieve indigestion, flatulence and acidity.
4. Helps fight inflammation.
5. Helps balance pH levels in the body and restore alkalinity in the body.
6. Helps balance the skin by eliminating excess oil production on skin.
HOW TO CONSUME APPLE CIDER HONEY VINEGAR
1. If you are new to consuming apple cider honey vinegar then start with 5ml in 100ml water before your breakfast. If you don’t feel uncomfortable (burpy, bloated, burning sensation or queasy) you could continue with the consumption.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of apple cider honey vinegar with (300 ml) of water. And drink. Rinse your mouth after consuming the vinegar to avoid damaging the enamel of your teeth.
3. Restrict one day intake to a maximum of 1 tablespoon or 15 ml per day in 300ml of water.
4.The best way to consume apple cider honey vinegar is to use it as part of your meals. Use it in your salads as part of the dressing or to make marinades for cooking. Find recipes to see how you can incorporate the apple cider honey vinegar into your diet without having to drink it everyday.
CAUTION when consuming APPLE CIDER HONEY VINEGAR
1. Never consume the product raw and avoid inhaling raw vinegar. It can damage your throat and oesaphagus and irritate your lungs, nose and eyes. Always dilute the vinegar with water. (15ml apple cider honey vinegar in 300ml water.)
2. Do not consume regularly. As prolonged consumption over a period of years, could lead to drop in your blood potassium or cause osteoporosis.
3. Consume only on occasion, if you are on diabetes medications or on diuretics as it can react unfavorably with the medications.
AYURVEDA AND APPLE CIDER HONEY VINEGAR
1. You may consume Apple Cider Honey Vinegar if your constitution is that of ‘Vata’. Vinegars tend to aggravate Pitta. So it would help to speak to an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner to know your constitution.
2. Don’t take it on a prolonged basis.
CARE: Store the bottle in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight. Shake well before use.