Neem raw Honey has been used for centuries in traditional Indian medicine for its healing properties and is collected from wild, naturally occurring beehives in Central India. Neem honey is made from the nectar of neem flowers and is a dark, viscous liquid with a slightly bitter taste.
Benefits of Neem Raw Honey include:
- Helps to treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin conditions
- Natural remedy for digestive problems and respiratory infections
- High in Vitamins & Minerals
- Boosts Immunity
- Energy Booster
- Rich in Antioxidants
- High in antioxidants and has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- 100% Raw, Natural and Single Origin Honey
- Neem Honey deepens the flavours of warm cereals and pancakes, and doubles as a delicious baste for fish or meat.
- The consumption of Neem honey and turmeric is great for cleansing the body.
Try adding neem raw honey to your next cup of tea or use it as an ingredient in your next recipe!